The Company undertakes a range of works, from minor joinery work up to multi-million pound contracts.
Our regular clients include:
- Shetland Islands Council
- Hjaltland Housing Association Ltd
- NHS Shetland
- BP Exploration
- Royal National Lifeboat Institution
- Shetland Recreational Trust
- Shetland Amenity Trust
- Lerwick Port Authority
- Maritime & Coastguard Agency
We are members of the following organisations:
- Federation of Master Builders (FMB)
- National House Building Council (NHBC)
- Shetland Building and Allied Trades Association (SBATA)
- Shetland Construction Training Group (SCTG)
We believe that we have a responsibility to achieve good environmental practice and operate in a sustainable manner. As a successful construction company, we are committed to reducing our environmental impact and continually improving our environmental performance as an integral and fundamental part of our business strategy and operating methods.
It is our priority to encourage our customers, suppliers and all business associates to do the same, and we will operate in compliance with all relevant environmental legislation, codes of practice and other requirements to which we subscribe.