The Company undertakes a range of works, from minor joinery work up to multi-million pound contracts.
Our regular clients include:
- Shetland Islands Council
- Hjaltland Housing Association Ltd
- NHS Shetland
- BP Exploration
- Royal National Lifeboat Institution
- Shetland Recreational Trust
- Shetland Amenity Trust
- Lerwick Port Authority
- Maritime & Coastguard Agency
We are members of the following organisations:
- Federation of Master Builders (FMB)
- National House Building Council (NHBC)
- Shetland Building and Allied Trades Association (SBATA)
- Shetland Construction Training Group (SCTG)
DITT management recognise that they have a responsibility to protect and contribute in a positive manner to a sustainable environmental. As a successful construction company, DITT are committed to reducing our environmental impact and continually aim to improve their environmental performance by maintaining and developing its IMS strategy and operating procedures.
DITT's priority is to comply and to operate in compliance with all relevant environmental legislation, codes of practice and standards.